Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Velociraptors Redux

Click image for full view - from xkcd
We all realize the how important and awesome raptors are. We all love, but at the same time, fear and respect them. To the left I have another comic that gives us some insight to the mathematical principles that we ought to think of in every day life, just in case we have an unlikely and unfortunate meeting with such creatures of majesty, beauty, and superior intelligence.

Also, I made references in the last post in regards to a Doctorate's fanmail to the xkcd writer. It is definitely worth a read and to share. I think we all would do good to follow his instruction; you never can be too safe.

In closing I will leave you with another comic from the wonderful world of xkcd; probably the one of the only places I know of online that is obsessed with raptors and able to make it funny.

Click image for full view - from xkcd

No comments: