Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Velociraptors

We all love Velociraptors. I wanted to be the first one to post something on our most beloved raptors. Of course we all know that the only reason any of us really watch the Jurassic Park movies is to see the Velociraptors in action. Of course we all dream about being a raptor and jumping onto somebodies back and digging our big opposable claw into their neck and just letting the blood flow. It is blatantly obvious that we all wish that we were a Velociraptor in our last life; or maybe become one in the next.

I love raptors. I think they look cool. I think their entire concept is rad!! However, like I believe Nate has mentioned before, raptors aren't large like Jurassic Park makes them out to be. Which is good, I'm not always going to have a super-soaker filled with Concord Grape Juice [preferably fresh squeezed] to protect me from the theoretical attack of a Velociraptor. According to Wikipedia they are only about .5m (1.6ft) tall. That is pretty small. Still scary though.
More...

I love them so much, though, that I am going to share a couple quick comics with you.

Click Image for Full View - from xkcd


Click Image for Full View - from quantz



3 comments:

Dustin said...

Bravo, Tim, bravo. It is posts like this that will eventually lead to the syndication of wewwl. I for one apreciate your love for raptors. Bravo.

Dustin said...

oh yeah, you also get 10 extra points for citing wikipedia.

squirrls said...

It is a infallible source of information. :-P